Delphi XE for Windows
Delphi XE for Windows description and functions
- Developer:Embarcadero TechnologiesDelphi XE: features and functions.License:Commercial TrialLanguages:Deutsch, English, Français, 日本語OS:Windows 7, 7 64-bit, Vista 64-bit, Vista, XP 64-bit, XP, ServerViews:26515Downloads:3175
Delphi XE is the fastest way to deliver ultra-rich, ultra-fast Windows applications. Dramatically reduce coding time and create applications 5x faster with component-based development and a fully visual two-way RAD IDE. Speed development across multiple Windows and database platforms – for GUI desktop applications, interactive touch-screen, kiosk, and database-driven multi-tier, cloud, and Web applications.
With Delphi, you can:
- Build applications faster with pre-built components and drag-and-drop visual design
- Build applications that require speed-visualizing data, controlling hardware in real time, manipulating 3D objects, financial modeling, gaming, imaging, medical equipment, point-of-sale systems, and more
- Future-proof your applications with native connectivity to 9 major databases and ready-made components for cloud connectivity
- Utilize thousands of free and commercial components for user interfaces, database, multi-tier, web apps, industry specific and more
Download Delphi XE for Windows on SoftSalad.com for free.
Program Delphi XE for Windows is in English language. You can download the latest version Delphi XE for Windows, checked by antivirus. New program version has no spyware, adware or malware.
- 3 GB free disk space for Delphi
- 750 MB free hard disk space
- DVD-ROM drive
- 1024 x768 or higher-resolution
- Intel Pentium or compatible,1.4 GHz minimum (2GHz+ rec.)
- Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows Vista SP2 (32-bit and 64-bit, requires administrator rights)
- Microsoft Windows XP
- Home or Professional (32-bit and 64-bit, SP2 or SP3)
- Microsoft Windows Server 2003 (SP1) or 2008 (32-bit and 64-bit).