Delphi XE latest version: 2010
Delphi XE screenshots
Delphi XE: description and functions.
Delphi XE is the fastest way to deliver ultra-rich, ultra-fast Windows applications. Dramatically reduce coding time and create applications 5x faster with component-based development and a fully visual two-way RAD IDE. Speed development across multiple Windows and database platforms – for GUI desktop applications, interactive touch-screen, kiosk, and database-driven multi-tier, cloud, and Web applications.
With Delphi, you can:
- Build applications faster with pre-built components and drag-and-drop visual design
- Build applications that require speed-visualizing data, controlling hardware in real time, manipulating 3D objects, financial modeling, gaming, imaging, medical equipment, point-of-sale systems, and more
- Future-proof your applications with native connectivity to 9 major databases and ready-made components for cloud connectivity
- Utilize thousands of free and commercial components for user interfaces, database, multi-tier, web apps, industry specific and more
- 1 GB RAM (2 GB+ recommended)
- 3 GB free disk space for Delphi
- 750 MB free hard disk space
- DVD-ROM drive
- 1024 x768 or higher-resolution
- Intel Pentium or compatible,1.4 GHz minimum (2GHz+ rec.)
- Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows Vista SP2 (32-bit and 64-bit, requires administrator rights)
- Microsoft Windows XP
- Home or Professional (32-bit and 64-bit, SP2 or SP3)
- Microsoft Windows Server 2003 (SP1) or 2008 (32-bit and 64-bit).